Last updated: Feb. 2022
1. This webpage informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the website.
Handling of personal data
2. At https://www.daiuroco.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit https://www.daiuroco.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Purpose of Use
3. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Type of Information We Collect
4. As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this .
Providing Information to Third Parties
5. We will not disclose any personal information provided by our customers to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When the user has given consent.
- When disclosure is requested by a relevant organization in accordance with laws and regulations.
- When the above information is disclosed in such a way that the individual customer cannot be identified.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for the execution of business.
If we entrust an individual or entity with the handling of any personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such individual or entity to ensure the security of such personal information.
6. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
7. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
8. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that.